Re: HTML editors

On Wednesday 21 August 2002 07:29 pm, you wrote:
> Does anyone have a favorite WYSIWYG editor for web page design that I
> could find in my Red Hat distribution?

There is some editing stuff in Mozilla (CSS3), but I've never seen it
implemented in a real web site.

There's Quanta+ - it only has a "preview" mode, and it is more like Homesite.

Homesite also runs under wine (but the preview mode uses IE).

I think something called JEdit might be what you are looking for - it's also
an XML/XSL editor that can hook into a webserver. Written in Java, it will
run everywhere.

Mike808/
--
() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML email and Microsoft-specific
/\ attachments. If I wanted to read HTML, I would have visited your website!