OT: for sale

I have the following system for sale

MSI 6378 MoBo
  integrated 16 MB Trident Cyber Blade 3D
  integrated AC97 audio (SB compat)
Intel Celeron 700MHz w/Intel heatsink and fan
128 MB generic PC100 SDRAM
20GB Fuji ATA 66 Hard disk
24X CDRom
3.5" floppy (duh)
RTL 8139c nic
flex ATX case w/170 watt PS (desktop not tower)
  front panel slots for 2 USB ports and PS/2 (not installed)
cheesy mouse and keyboard

RedHat Valhalla installed (media included)
no modem
no monitor

I'll take anything close to $300. Offers anyone?

Steve

On Rush Limbaugh's radio show, one of his favorite sayings is that he is on
loan from God. Now I know why there are so many atheists in the world.
Kenneth J. Hinton - Belleville News Democrat
Letters to the editor - Thursday August 15, 2002