Re: OT: Catnip was Re: Job posting/Help wanted: Murphysboro

It is the thread that never ends, oh it goes on and on my friends, some
people started posting drivel just because, they continued posting it
forever just because, it is the thread that never ends  (ripped from the
web, I didn't come up with that useless crap), picked myself up some
catnip tea last night, woot! This stuff is good, meow!

=^..^=~
 "'`"   Bob T. Kat

"Cats are smarter than dogs.  You can't get eight cats to pull a sled
through snow."
-- Jeff Valdez --

> Let. This thread. Die. Please.

Ne.  Ver.