Re: quick regex

Quoting Ophidian <ophidian_snake@hotmail.com>:

> would something like this work safely? im assuming that "^" is a wildcard
> character meaning 0 or more characters from the set all

"^" at the beginning means... at the beginning of the string or something.
Likewise, "$" at the end means at the end of the string or something.

/^inc\./ and /\.php$/ would match all three of those example filenames you
gave, for example, but take the new <Files> section I put down there anyway.

> <Files ~ "^\inc.">
>     Order allow,deny
>     Deny from all
>     Satisfy All
> </Files>

<Files ~ "^inc\.">
	Order deny,allow
	Deny from all
	Satisfy All
</Files>

I think, anyway.  I could be smoking some bad rocks or something, so be weary.

--
Nate Reindl, The Fabled Halfling