Re: Eliminate Spam email and Video Conferencing

I believe there is also a way to use procmail itself system-wide.  It
might be /etc/procmailrc or something like that.  I'd have to dig through
the man pages.

Koree

____________________________________
Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/

I was walkin' down the street,
when I thought I heard this voice say,
"Say, ain't we walkin' down the same street,
together on the very same day",
And I said,
"Hey senorita, that's astute", I said,
"Why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute"