Text Processing Question

I have an interesting dilemma, and I wondered if anyone could help.  I
have a list of IP Addresses, but they're backwards.  They're in a text
file....a very large text file.  Here's Basically the problem:

Current Text File Example:

1.2.3.4
222.125.140.206
4.3.2.1
etc
etc

Okay, so I want the file to come back to me like this:

4.3.2.1
206.140.125.222
1.2.3.4

Make sense?  I've been playing with a few things in sed and perl, but
they're not quite what I want so far.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.  Heck, I'll even share this file with my anti-spamming
friends if I can figure this out...

Koree
____________________________________
Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/

I was walkin' down the street,
when I thought I heard this voice say,
"Say, ain't we walkin' down the same street,
together on the very same day",
And I said,
"Hey senorita, that's astute", I said,
"Why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute"