Off-Air VHF/UHF TV Antennas

Anyone have any recommendations on where to buy locally?

Good selection? Pricing?

Brand recommendations? Winegard? Terk? Recoton? RatShak?

This will be mounted in the attic (inside).
Location is in the Hwy 141 south of Hwy 30 area.
Antennaweb says I should be fine with just about anything.

I am distributing to 6 locations, so a pre-amp is probably wise.
Again, recommendations? Separate, or built into antenna?

Mike808/
--
() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML email and Microsoft-specific
/\ attachments. If I wanted to read HTML, I would have visited your website!