Re: Bootcamp anyone?

On Sat, 3 Aug 2002, Nate Reindl wrote:

> Of course, this all depends on whether the class for Sunday is cancelled, which,
> by the current concensus, will probably not be.

Well, until just a few minutes ago, it wasn't cancelled, but as of now it
is.  I won't, however, cancel the rest of the bootcamp, as the various
reasons for not attending this week are very understood.

Nate, please take advantage of having the extra week to prepare ;-)

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/