Re: email header problem

Just thought I'd follow up on this.  The machine that we were trying to
setup for sending mail out through my mail server was a Sun Enterprise
3500, running SunOS 5.6.

It didn't have anything to do with my qmail install or the sendmail
install on that machine.  They were using mailx to send out the mail.
Mailx will set the from up by using the comment field from /etc/passwd
which for this user was not set.  So there is an option in mailx to set
the return address which also made the from: header show up right.  The
option is -r <address>.

Jason
--
Jason Smith