Re: SSH preferences

Quoting Tighe Schlottog <emry@icephyre.net>:

> /me realizes that Nate is Mr Freeze in disguise and pulls out his BatSuit!

Eef!  /me escapes like the villain he is.

> nanananananananananananana BATMAN!

Must obey the taco man...

> wow.  oddly enough, i was thinking something along these lines, but mine
> was going to deal with a way to control women and make them do your
> bidding.  of course, this way wouldn't involve money like it normally takes.

Hey, yeah.  Now I see where you're going with it.  Go off to Solaris V and
gamble on the 'Mechs.  It's fun for the whole (NOT!) family. :)

> I use irix and plan9 at home.  what the hell do think that i was talking
> about?

Uhh... perhaps being a piercing freak and using safety pins to pierce yer
septum.  Yep.

Not really, but anyway...

Why not run three abominations?  AIX deserves to be loved despite its future
reincarnation as a piece of lettuce.  It's as bad as Irix, IMHO.

> /me hands Nate (Mr Freeze) a lobster bib and some A1.

Ooh... got any lobster with that, actually?  I have a craving for some right
about now...

--
Nate Reindl, demented ..thing with dualhead on desk and serverfarm in closet.