Re: mail weirdness

On Fri, Jul 19, 2002 at 04:18:33PM -0500, Bob T. Kat wrote:
> Yes, I thought that was weird to, steve are you messing with space time
> and planar reality again,

I wish I could do that.  Maybe then I would have got some sleep this
week.

> I posted those messages and they didn't appear for quite a while, I
> was beginning to wonder if the mail server barfed again, but then I
> remembered that this would be going to the charter account so it's not
> my equipment, woot!

I've never fixed that majordomo problem.  When it flakes out, messages
are not lost, but they are delayed.

Maybe next week I'll have time to work on figuring out what the
problem is again.  Apparently I'm the only one seeing the problem, so
it must be something weird on web1.  (I still think it is database
corruption, but I've never received a good answer on how best to fix
the databases.)