Re: web login form

On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 12:54:32PM -0700, Robert Threet wrote:
> I take it, Steve picked up more about Mason from the YAPC
> presentation than I did.  :-)

Probably not.  It helped at least get a vague understanding of how
things work.  Combine that with a bunch of reading and trial & error,
and I have enough figured out to do some damage.

I am having one *extremely* annoying problem though...  Some
interaction of a DSO mod_perl, HTML::Mason, and random other perl
modules causes apache to segfault.  I can't decide if I should just
build an apache+mod_perl rpm, or if I should try to figure out what
the problem is.  (Old versions of mod_perl and CGI.pm used to do the
same thing.)