Re: MIPS.

Tighe Schlottog wrote:
>Ok,
>    Either I am blind or I am out of my mind.  (or both)  But, I
>cannot find a freaking mips port anywhere.  Anyone know where I can find
>one?  I checked redhat, debian, and suse.  Couldn't find one even though
>that sgi.com/linux has links to them, not deep links though.  So, if
>anyone can help me find this, thanks.  :)

A quick search on Google
(http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&newwindow=1&q=linux+mips)

found this:
http://lena.fnet.fr/

Which pointed me to this:
ftp://ftp.mips.com/pub/linux/mips/installation/redhat7.1/

What kind of hardware are you playing with today?  And don't say, "Oh, it's
a MIPS system."

>tighe
William

--