From: silug-discuss-owner@silug.org
[mailto:silug-discuss-owner@silug.org] On Behalf Of Brune, Charlie
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 12:43 PM
To: 'silug-discuss@silug.org'
Subject: Resizing images (Gimp???)

I have many fantastic digital images of my vacation.  Unfortunetly,
they're
huge.  2048x1536.

Is there any way to tell Gimp (or some other program) to go through a
directory
and resize all of these pictures to 640x480.  (Yes, I'd make copies
first, of
course!)  8-)

I want to make a web page of the pics, but don't want the death threats
that go
along with such big pics.

Thanks yet again,
Charlie