Re: another class?

Tighe Schlottog wrote:
>Did I ever tell you about the time that I did a jump start install of a
>sparc ipx across a satellite X.25 connection with 15% packetloss?  While
>running up hill, backwards, on my hands, and blindfolded?  ;)
Man, I am *so* disappointed in you.  Last time you told this story, it was
done with a single-speed serial port connected cdrom...  Oh.. Wait... Now I
see!  You were doing a jump start install on a sparc ipx, over a satellite
X.25 connection with 15% packet loss, from a sparc ipc with a single speed
cdrom, which was in France, connected to the main office from a country
office, over a 1200baud landline connection, which commonly experienced 20
reconnects per hour due to crow droppings on the entrance terminal having
corroded the second wire of each pair.  Right?

>heh, tell me that you atleast ghosted the install on the drives and that
>you didn't have to sit and install each machine.
No, the boss was too cheap to see the ROI on paying $20 for a software that
would save him $500/wk in labor.

>tighe
Thanks for the laugh,
William