Re: another class?

> Oh yeah!  That's what I want to do, relive the old times... Ah, parochial
> school computer orders...  Did I ever tell you about the time I built,
> tested, and installed 80 workstations and 3 Novell servers in a just over a
> week and a half?  Those were the times...

Did I ever tell you about the time that I did a jump start install of a
sparc ipx across a satellite X.25 connection with 15% packetloss?  While
running up hill, backwards, on my hands, and blindfolded?  ;)

heh, tell me that you atleast ghosted the install on the drives and that
you didn't have to sit and install each machine.

tighe

--
Tighe		w00t		blumnky
	"I am anger incarnate."