Re: another class?

Steven Pritchard wrote:
>Yes, it would be free labor for me, but I am thinking this might be a
>valuable learning experience for someone out there, honestly.  :-)
Oh yeah!  That's what I want to do, relive the old times... Ah, parochial
school computer orders...  Did I ever tell you about the time I built,
tested, and installed 80 workstations and 3 Novell servers in a just over a
week and a half?  Those were the times...

If you're just looking to get these built, let me know.  I can stop by,
pick up some of the parts, and drop them back by Saturday morning.  We can
work out some kind of trade for my time.

William

--
William Underwood
wllmundrwd@netscape.net