Re: another class?

On Thu, Jun 20, 2002 at 07:56:20AM -0500, Charlie Brune wrote:
> Yes.  I would.

Cool.  When's a good time for you?

It wouldn't hurt my feelings any if we could do this tonight or
tomorrow night, since Kara has a yard sale on Saturday, and I might be
able to sell a system or two.  :-)

We can do this with one person, but I think I have enough stuff for up
to five.  What I'm short on is available locally, so we could probably
go up to close to 10 if necessary.

BTW, while the focus of this is building systems, once the systems are
built they could be used to install any OS if somebody wants the
practice.  All I'm short on to do that is monitors...