Re: That was fun.

I've heard rumor that the museum in Evansville sustained heavy damages to
its roof.  There are some descriptions of what people felt here:

http://www.14wfie.com/Global/story.asp?S=824233&nav=3w6n9f6T9f87

Koree
____________________________________
Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/

I was walkin' down the street,
when I thought I heard this voice say,
"Say, ain't we walkin' down the same street,
together on the very same day",
And I said,
"Hey senorita, that's astute", I said,
"Why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute"