Re: so you wanna be a sysadmin?

> you know this bartending thing doesn't look to bad, lets see times are hard,
> people go and drink, times are good, people go and drink, looks like setting
> pretty to me, suddenly i don't want to be a sysadmin (netadmin), to bad
> about the marrage thing tighe or else this sounds to be the perfect gig for
> you, bartender on a carribian cruise liner!!!  ok so your not very sober the
> whole time but we all have to make sacrifices for our jobs right ;-)
> wooohoo i could just be a hobbiest again!!

lol. i was a bartender at nights in college.  i have also bounced at bars
before too.  trust me, it sounds like fun.  but it is worse then having to
answer a phone because they are there right in front of you.  and everyone
one of them seems to think that you have some magic cure for them.  you
do, it is called a highball of everclear with a cement mixer chaser.
although, i will say.  you do get to meet a high caliber of women when you
bartend.  and when i say hig caliber, i mean one step above hooker most of
the time.  if you catch my meaning.  ;)

tighe

--
Tighe		w00t		blumnky