Father's day training

Seems as though Monday is a good day. I'm going to make a silly assumption
that it will be at night, maybe 6 to 9.

There is a lot of material here. Some really arcane command line stuff and
some text processing that can get hairied. I can present the material and a
few examples. I should be able to complete a brief outline following the
book. Hopefully Nate and Kara and Steve will be able to answer the questions
for which I don't have a clue. We'll muddle through. There is a really good
book for this section from O'Reilly "Linux in a Nutshell". It lists all the
commands and their arguments and options. It is good for reference but I
don't think it would be too good as a study guide.

I ramble. It's vacation week for me. Back to the Chinaco Anejo. Want some
Tighe, trust me, it'll help. Makes me dream in color, cool!