Re: RSVP for this Sunday's Session

Quoting William Underwood <wllmundrwd@netscape.net>:

> Hey, what do ya'll want for a snack?  (Keep Kara's guidelines in mind: No
> lidless drinks, no utensils, and no big bowls.)

I thought it 'no big bowls' was considered to be under the 'no utensils'
category, but... anyway...

Uhm... howabout $1.09 20oz bottles of Jolt cola and some Doritos?  Just a
thought... :D

--
Nate Reindl  <<  The elusive sysadmin-in-training.  OH GAWD, TEH HRROR!
 '---> email:  go bug reindlnr at apci dot net, will yah?