Re: RSVP for this Sunday's Session

Steve R wrote:
I'll be there. Mind if I beat my son in your dining room ;-P

Now that would be entertainment, I missed the meeting last night (school
is getting picky about attendance, oh well must get piece of paper), so
what did I miss????

As much as I would love to do the bootcamp thing I only get two day's a
week to catch up on my world, thanks for the offer though, kara what
your doing is really great!  Maybe if there is a next time around after
oct. I'll jump onboard, oh and if the beating commences somebody point a
web cam at it ;->

Bob T. Kat

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty."
  - Douglas Adams -