Re: Dualhead with the ATI Radeon 8500 under X11

Nate Reindl wrote:
>(BTW, I'm not a non-gamer.  Heh.  I actually do play a pretty mean game
>of Quake, though I do prefer the gameplay of a few Half-Life mods
>(*cough*Counter-Strike*coughcough*) to it.  Is /liking/ to follow
>directions a sad thing?)
Hmm... Follows orders... Plays games... Looking for career direction...

Play the game of following orders, directing your professional soldier
career, and KILLING PEOPLE!
Developed by the United States Army -- http://www.americasarmy.com/
(target ages 13-28)

William