Re: thanks for attending the session

On Monday 03 June 2002 03:21 pm, you wrote:
<snip>
> Scoundrel! :-)
YES!
< snip snip>
>Also, Kara, I was acting awfully weird for some reason.  I might not have
> >had enough caffeine or something, but... eh, I'm sorry  :)
>
> I didn't really notice anything unusual... Anyone?  :-0 ;-)
Ummm, guess I'm oblivious. I've shared digs with this guy for 15 years. Didn't
notice nuttin' unusual. snicker
<snip>
> Didn't your dad say he knows the people at AC computer?  Why don't you go
> sling winblows for them?
Did I forget to mention that they know Nate?

Steve
Anyone else care to take a poke at l33t 0th5 w3bm4st4 besides me. I'm his Dad
and he expects it from me! Anyone? I'm open to it!