Re: Firewall distro

Quoting Mike808 <mike808@users.sourceforge.net>:

> Any pointers/recommendations on a Firewall distro?
>
> SuSE?
>
> Trustix?
>
> SmoothWall?
>
> WhiteGlove?
>
> IPCop?
>
> LRP?
>
> fwfloppy?

Go with Gentoo if you're enterprising enough.  I've found it rather decent for
a desktop distro and a server distro, so firewalling with it ought to be rather
trivial.  Also, that 1.3G disk ought to fit real well into things.

--
Nate Reindl  <<  Help me out, damnit.  I need employment.
 '---> email:  go bug reindlnr at apci dot net, will yah?