Re: Firewall distro

It really doesn't matter what distro you use, by the time you're finished with it, it won't
matter :)

install whatever's easier, lsof |grep LISTEN and kill off everything that opens a port,
remove all suid root programs, and don't run anything as root that you don't have to(and
for a firewall box that isn't very much :>).

As for the firewalling part (as opposed to the security part), it's all the same anyway, as
you're dealing with the kernel and not the distro.

--Jamon