Re: Linux Sysadmin/Certification Bootcamp VOLUNTEERS

> http://www.watchmedance.com/
>
> I hope that's not you rehearsing (or courting for that matter) ...

no no.  that guy has skill.  i look more like a pregnant yak falling down
stairs when i try to dance.  i don't even try.  i can slow dance and do
some waltz and the likes.  but this new fangled stuff has me confused.

tighe

ps.  omg.  i used the phrase "new fangled"  shoot me now.

--
Tighe		w00t		blumnky
	"I am anger incarnate."