Re: Hard Drive

On Tue, 28 May 2002, Nate Reindl wrote:

> Quoting Tim Coffey <coffey@sondata.net>:
>
> > I just thought some may be interested. Circut City has the Western
> > Digital 80 Gig 7200 ATA100 hard drive for $99.00!!!! Get em while they
> > are hot!!!!
>
> There has to be a catch for this.  God knows Circuit Shizitty and their slime.
> Are there any rebates or stupid programs you need to be involved with?

The only catch would be a rebate. This isn't an unbelievable bargain,
given you can get them on-line for $98 (but you have to pay shipping). So,
figure you're getting free shipping. Six months ago, the 100GB for only
$20 more was unbelievable ;-)

-Kara

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/