Re: hmmmm....

http://www.renlearn.com/ar/techspecs.htm
<quote>
Versions of Accelerated Reader are available for virtually all computer
environments. Please call us toll free at (888) 656-2931 to discuss how you
can use Accelerated Reader in your unique computer environment.
</quote>

I just called, cause I'm such a helpful person, talked with their support
team, and was told this:
1) Can be run *from* Windows/Novell/AppleShare/Unix/Linux servers.
2) Can be run *on* Windows/Macintosh clients with no mods.
3) CANNOT be run *on* Linux workstations -- There is no client at this
time, and the windows client doesn't work.
4) There are a few schools working to get the windows client running on
Linux.  I have asked the company to forward my contact info to POCs at
those schools.

The support guy I talked to said that they have flagged my call with the
keyword Linux, so if any new developments happen, they'll contact me.

Guess we'll see.  I think I'm gonna order the demo CD and play with it...
http://www.renlearn.com/requestform.htm

>Alan
William

--