Re: I got a big disk

Kara Pritchard wrote: bugzilla.redhat.com ?

I did better. I went to the ext2fs tools site on SourceForge and filed it
there. The problems are with mke2fs and e2label and are not red-hat specific.

Understandably, both RH and MDK weren't as friendly in guiding me to help
than if I was holding a registered purchased box product in my hands.

I'll try the bugzilla and MDK help sites next.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=559402&group_id=2406&atid=102406

Mike808/
--
() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML email and Microsoft-specific
/\ attachments. If I wanted to read HTML, I would have visited your website!