RH 7.3

So far I'm impressed.

The upgrade from Enigma went smoothly and I haven't found any problem area
yet. One thing that bugged me a little was the removal of my 2.4.9 and 2.4.13
kernels from GRUB. Not a problem as long as it all works but if there had
been a problem it would have been nice to have those 2 selections still
there.

I like the new KDE. It always kind of bugged me that you had to go through
several screens to shutdown. Now it's all right in the logout menu. Kinda
cool. I haven't played with any of the new apps yet. I want to try Evolution.
KOnCD and Kaboodle. Finally another GUI CD burner besides Roast which I
thought was kind of kludgy.

Just rambling out loud.