Re: rants and rambles

I take it that you probably meant that the other way around (someone who programs in a
language that was build in another language).  If I choose to program in a higher level
language all my life, I'll never learn how the commands are presented to the processor.
It's all a matter of choice.  If you don't ever care to understand that electricity flows
toward a lack of electricity, and that based a transistor works by having two side
connectors and a center connector, in which the side connectors are not connected unless
there's electricity on the center connector which provides the electricity a method of
arcing across the center connector to the other side, and that processors are build upon
millions and millions of transistors like this, and that these transistors put in groups
build gates, and that these gates put together in groups allow for "instructions" and that
these instructions when put in groups allow for you to write programs.  Though I don't
choose to completely understand each of these layers, I do like to know a little bit about
how my program ACTUALLY runs :).  I realize that I probably have quite a few errors in my
explination above, but either way, the point is the same.  It's all a matter of choice.

If you're interested in learning exactly how all this works see:
http://www.intel.com/education/teachtech/learning/transworks/flat1.htm

--Jamon