Travel to Carbondale?

Hey all,
  Be there any members of OFallon SILUG that travel to Carbondale on a
regular basis?  Doug Simmons (Carbondale SILUG) needs some parts to
practice his Linux skills on, and I have offered to accomodate him.
However, I live in Caseyville, and he lives Carbondale, and neither of us
travel close to the other.  If you happen to make this trip on any kind of
regularity, or happen to get a hair up your butt causing a desire go for a
long drive, would you be so kind as to take this stuff with you?  Give me a
ring, Doug'll appreciate it.  As I said before, I'm in the phone book, but
you can also email me for my number.

Thanks,
William

--