Re: New Computer for Linux OS

A buddy of mine just asked me to sell some Dell barebones computers for
him...

Dell GX1, includes case, motherboard, powersupply, and riser card, tested.
Just add CPU (PII to 500MHz, PIII to 600MHz), RAM, HDD/CDROM/Floppy, and
you've got a working computer.  The only bad thing about them is that he
lost the internal hard drive mounts, so you'll only be able to use 3
drives, but the trays for the external drives are included.
$25/each, have 3 of them.

If you'd like to see the specs on chipset, video, etc, go here:
http://docs.us.dell.com/docs/systems/ban_gx1/specs.htm

Linuxcare certified this system with RH 6.0:
http://www.linuxcare.com/labs/certs/C1F1C6Ra.epl

Thanks,
William

--