Re: RHCE Plan

I'm located in Troy, Illinois (not far from the O'Fallon library).  I
remember meeting you during a meeting months ago, but haven't found time to
make any others due to college courses.  Since I'm on the Internet taking
classes, it's possible.  I'd love to make it to any and all sessions or
forms of a "boot camp"--please let me know.