RHCE Plan

First, thanks to everyone who chimed in with advice in building a computer
to run a "Windows Free" RH box.  I'll be working that soon.

My 13 year old son and I are both learning RH in earnest at home using
Sybex' condensed RHCE book, as well as a couple others.  The price for
formal training is around $2K a pop for Linux essentials alone.  Kind of
pricey for us..so if there are any demos or other form of training we could
get without reaching deep for $$, please let me know.

We're pretty well versed on the sys admin stuff (creating, modifying
accounts, etc.,)., but the install and configuring can only be done
hands-on.  And I'm sure the hands-on portion of the exam won't consist of
dropping a RH 7.2 CD and letting it install on its own.