Re: Electrical Question

Not wanting to beat a dead horse, but saw this on eBay:
Complete Wireless Home Network
Currently at $20.50, closes tomorrow morning... When is their next
anniversary?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2016231011

>This SOHOWare solution consists of
>CableFREE Netblaster Wireless Hub
>CableFREE Desktop PCI Wireless access card
>CableFREE Mobile PCMCIA Wireless access card
>
>An ultra stable, 250 ft. signal range
>2 Mbps data rate, through walls, floors and ceilings
>Requires no routing of cables; no holes to drill
>Easily connects to a modem, hub or router
>Compatible with Windows 95/98/NT/2000/ME
>Toll-free technical support

Of course, I'd say that they probably can't count on the toll-free
support...

William

--
William Underwood