Re: VI Tricks

> It's been my experience that vi rocks and that everyone that uses it
> seems to know at least one trick that I do not know that is really
> useful and cool.  So, if you use vi, please share some useful commands
> that I might not know.

For fun use ctrl-V for command line fun.  :)  It allows you to store
command keys such as escape, enter, arrow keys, etc.

map g 0i#^[^[OB (puts a # at the beginning and then moves down a line)

^[ == ctrl-V ESC
^[OB == ctrl-C down arrow.

g/^M/s///g (Removes all of the CR/LF entries from files touched by windows)

^M == ctrl-V enter

These are just some, but they are the ones that I use all of the time.  :)

Tighe

--
Tighe		w00t		blumnky
	"I am anger incarnate."