New Computer for Linux OS

I've got an OLD Packard Bell 200 with a whopping 80 MB of RAM (that old RAM
is expensive) and want to upgrade to a new computer.  I don't want that
Windows OS, they can keep it, but need advice for a preferred Linux box.
I'd like to stick with HP that has all the cards/devices already compatible
with Red Hat's HCL--any suggestions?  I'm looking at an HP (all
preinistalled) with around a 40 GB and 128MB of RAM, running around 1.2 GB
processor.  Any suggestions?  It doesn't need to be specifically HP, just
seems to be more abundant (but not necessary more Linux friendly)...