Re: Router Trouble

I have an electrical question for the group.  My daughter and son in law are
missionaries in Tanzania.  They are installing a satellite based internet
system.  They want to connect it to the houses of 2 other missionary
families with a LAN on cat5e wire.  The runs will be under 200 feet.

The house with the satellite equipment is not on the same power transformer
from the utility company as the other two.

They have measured between 7 and 8 volts between ground and neutral in all
three houses.

Does anyone see any problems with this setup?????   If so what are the
solutions other than wireless networking.  They have already bought the
hardware.

Thanks
J. Ray Young