XFree86 Config

I am running RH 7.2 on a Dell laptop with a MS Intellimouse Explorer USB
mouse.  When I initially installed RH, the intellimouse was connected
and only the intellimouse was configured.  I am trying to get both the
Intellimouse and the dell touchpoint to work in X.  I have configured
gpm to recognize both mice and this works fine.  However, I have been
unable to get the touchpoint to work in X.  I have added a separate
InputDevice section for the second mouse, and added another InputDevice
line to the ServerLayout section with no avail.  Does anybody have any
suggestions?

I can post the XF86Config-4 file upon request.

Thanks,

John Bell