Re: Announcing a beta release of Red Hat Linux: Skipjack (fwd)

I found an iptables based firewall configurable via a config file from a
linux users groups based out of california.  It covers all the basics.
I am running it with no problems.

http://www.malibyte.net/iptables/scripts/fwscripts.html

John Bell