"Strike him down and take your fathers place by my side!"

hello all,
	a couple of buddies and i are putting together a admin
rant/flame/bitch/etc list.  topics and language are most likely going to
be pretty explicit and will offend most people.  but, i am guessing that
there are a few of you out there that have been touched by the dark side.
there are going to be a couple of rules, but they will be pretty easy to
follow.  so if you are interested young jedi, give me an email.

Tighe

--
Tighe		w00t		blumnky
	"I am anger incarnate."