From: silug-discuss-owner@silug.org
[mailto:silug-discuss-owner@silug.org] On Behalf Of Brune, Charlie
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 11:12 AM
To: 'silug-discuss@silug.org'
Subject: Remote X-Windows demo tonight?

I'll be bringing my laptop with me tonight.

If someone has a laptop and a hub, perhaps we can try running X-WIndows
remotely
(or whatever the proper term is).  We've been talking about doing a demo
during
one of the meetings.

I'd like to start a client window on one machine that actually uses
X-Windows
running on another machine.

Also, fun stuff about SSH would be most appreciated.  The *only* thing
I've
figured out to do with SSH is just to log in.  like "ssh
fred@mymachine".

Thanks!
Charlie