Re: SuSe 7.3 Sparc

Tighe said:
i have no idea.  the smallest machine that i got is an ultra 1. :)  let
me
take a look at the release notes.  unless you want to.  i am in the
middle
of coding a stupid patch for a stupid developer.  sheesh.

I was just kidding, it will run on a sparcstation 10 or sparc ipx, or
should I say walk, maybe crawl would be the best term, slowlaris crawls
real nice on the 10 :)

It's really amazing how many of the sun platforms suse supports, I'll
definitely show up with some disks tonight, although I do need to get
back into playing with debian, have a lot of fun!

Bob T. Kat