Re: Thursday's meeting topic?

On Tue, 2 Apr 2002, KoReE wrote:

> I suggest maybe an after-meeting meeting at Brendan's Billiards for some
> pool and darts....and, of course, beer.  Well, gin for me...
>
> > how about a n00b night?   bring a n00b or yourself (if you are said n00b)
> > and bring questions, problems, flames.  i prefer flames as they are good
> > for the heart.  :)  then we can adjurn for beer.  mmmmmm....beer.  *drool*

Well, as that place isn't too baby friendly, I'll regrettably have to
pass. I haven't played pool in a really long time. That would have been
fun. Anyhow, Steven and I have to complete a client project after hours
this week anyhow. Therefore I revoke his voting rights on his
participation :-)

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/