Re: creamy goodness

> You know, I was thinking about it... Seems like, at the last meeting,
> Steve indicated the RedHat Cluster Server was only for x86.  So I
> guess this didn't go to well...

i don't plan on using redhat cluster server, i am thinking about beowulf
but i need to do some research.  i am spending most of today recoding my
shell and perl scripts into C.  now that is about the most boring thing
that i can think of to do.  i freaking hate programming.  the only thing
worse than that is a battery acid bath.

Tighe

--
Tighe		w00t		blumnky