Re: emacs vs. vi

Personally, I like pico for standard editing, vi for programming.  Yeah,
pico is for sissies...

Koree

____________________________________
Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/

"With my feet upon the ground I move myself
between the sounds and open wide to suck it in,
I feel it move across my skin.
I'm reaching up and reaching out,
I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me.
And following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been.
We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been."