Re: install fest? show and tell days?

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Tighe Schlottog wrote:

> 'ello,
> 	Just wondering if these topics were brought up at the last
> meeting.  My sickness prevented me from attending and I was wondering if
> we got any dates for these kicked out.
>
> Tighe

The location for the prior discussions of an installfest (that I'm aware
of, anyhow) have fallen through, due to security access problems at the
facility.

I'm not aware of any other discussions for such an event. Perhaps Steve
could see if there's a weekend day available at the library to host such
an event?

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/